Learn To Kitesurf 3 Times Faster
We’ve Chosen The Most Consistently Windy Kitesurf Spot On Earth, World Class Kitesurfing Instruction From Our Partners In Tarifa & Access To Our Pre Kitesurf Training Course To GUARANTEE That You Kitesurf In Hours (Not Months) & Save HUNDREDS On The Cost Of Learning To Kitesurf
And If There’s No Wind…You Don’t Pay…Simple!
What Makes Us Different:
Tarifa is a better location for learning to kitesurf in the winter than it is in the summer.
The beaches are empty and the weathers great.
So you’ve got as much space as you could want to make mistakes and learn without worrying about tangling lines with other people.
At this time of year we also have unbridled access to all the possible spots up and down the coast (as there are no sunbathers or beach restrictions in place) so the chances of you getting out on any given day increase dramatically. As if there’s no wind (or more often too much wind!) we simply drive to where it’s better.
What about the temperature and wind?
We’re blessed in Tarifa with a great climate and even in the depths if winter it doesn’t drop much below 18-23 degrees in the day, with clear skies (and most importantly wind!). Last new years day we were at a BBQ on the beach in just boardies and bikini’s.
We also do not rely on traditional weather systems for our wind (instead the Straits of Gibraltar create our very own wind tunnel) and so Tarifa is one of the few places worldwide to truly get wind all year, what’s more in the winter the prevailing wind is the much more pleasant Poniente wind, which generally blows about a force 4, cross onshore and is as constant as it comes.
Private kitesurf lessons with our partners in Tarifa include:
- GET YOUR OWN KITE, and your own Instructor, this alone effectively triples your learning speed.
- The most consistently windy spot on the planet.
- No Wind…No Pay
- World Class Instruction – We have hacked kitesurfing to ensure you learn faster, safer and with a hell of a lot of fun.
- Full Kit Hire
- Rescue boat service in the summer months allowing us to teach you on glass flat water whenever the levante wind blows.
- Beach Transfers (so you don’t need to hire a car)
- IKO Certification allowing you to hire kit at other centres upon completion of your course.
- Full Liability & Accident Insurance
- Full Kit Insurance
Plus These Additional FREE Bonuses
When You Book Your Lessons With Us You Also Get…
- FREE & Instant Access Pre Kitesurf Course Training – All the practical and theoretical knowledge you’ll need on the course before you get here…so you can fly through you’re lessons. (97 € value)
- FREE & Instant Access How to Save € 1000’s Buying Your First Set of Kitesurfing Equipment – Online Course (97 € value)
- 10% Discount on your accommodation at Hostel Gravina.
- MASSIVE discount on kit once you’ve finished your course.
Stay with Us
Stay in the heart of the old town of Tarifa with your fellow kiters.
10% Discount on Your Accommodation at Hostel Gravina.
Just Book Through This Page: Hostal Gravina* & Show Your Kitesurf Course Receipt at Reception When You Arrive.
*Note: Bookings must be done through the Hostal Gravina website and not through a partner site (ie Booking.com) the price is the same if not cheaper anyway!
How Long Do You Need?
Normally we find people take between 3 and 5 days to go from zero to riding, this can vary depending on conditions and the individual.
When you book private lessons with us, we’ll let you know as soon as you’re ready for supervised kit hire and we can switch your booking over no problems.
If you book private lessons and we have the numbers available we will often endeavour to put you into semi private lessons (to make it a bit cheaper for you) if you really want private lessons ONLY please let us know at booking so we can assign instructors accordingly.
So just book the amount of days you’re coming for (you’ll only pay 40 € deposit whatever) and we can sort the rest out once you’re here.
Wondering Why We Only Offer Private Lessons?
Check out This Podcast to find out why this is the fastest (and cheapest) way to learn:
Book Your Lessons, Check Availability or Get a Quote